What's new with the Tonze CD Project
 Live Pop Jazz,Old School R&B 60s, 70s & 80s Trio - Our job is to make sure you have a good time.
RSS

comments for The Tonze
Great Washington getaways
How The Tonze got started
Lele's Update
More things about the Tonze
PLAY BACK ON GIGS
Things a lot of Bands won't do
Tonze 2012 update
Tonze 2013 New Years Resolution
Tonze Blog Update
Useful links for the Tonze
powered by

My Blog

What's new with the Tonze CD Project

Well we have been gigging way more than we have been doing anything else.  We plan to get back to finishing that CD we promised hundreds of you and we will.  I promised or my name isn't LDS.Jr.

17 Comments to What's new with the Tonze CD Project:

Comments RSS
beijing group tour on Thursday, May 16, 2013 4:44 PM
Awesome blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally confused .. Any tips? Kudos!

Leslie Shelton on Monday, May 20, 2013 9:33 AM
I'm no expert but I will reccommend a website that will help you alot. It's called Blogger.com They are very suave. good luck hope this helps you.

Leslie Shelton on Saturday, June 08, 2013 8:29 AM
Yes, go to Blogger.com they have a lot of video tutorials on how to get started on your own blog sites

harpirisenergy on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:53 AM
Thanks for another excellent article. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm on the look for such information.

site on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 12:23 AM
Individual your kitchen, which can be about the most necessary sites at home, it's worth your while to find Anyone so, who chooses to be able to vibrant creativity plus equipment might carefully

hublot on Friday, January 23, 2015 1:48 AM
Right now, if you wish to proceed just about all away this particular Dad's Day time, you need to look for an extravagance view, especially Rolex.

Anonymous on Monday, December 05, 2016 9:04 PM
gj

rush my essays on Sunday, April 30, 2017 12:09 PM
Please can you explain more about the Thumbtack. Like as you said this is for the internet users. Please specify what kind of internet user? Like a I am a student and a social person also. I am using internet almost 2 hours per day.

anonymous on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 5:00 AM
awesome click

Erin Arthur on Thursday, August 23, 2018 10:00 PM
The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing... 8 Ball Pool mod apk unlimited money hill climb racing mod Android shadow fight 2

Container Tracking on Friday, September 14, 2018 2:01 AM
Container Tracking allows you to track current status of your package/shipment with Shipping Details by entering your Container Tracking Number / Bill of Lading No / Booking Number.

Royal Mail Tracking on Friday, September 14, 2018 2:01 AM
Track Royal Mail Tracking shipments, packages and get delivery status online using royalmailtracking.com

Container Tracking on Friday, September 14, 2018 2:51 AM

xmodgames on Friday, September 14, 2018 3:25 AM
Hack any android game by using game modifying tool, Xmodgames. Download Xmodgames apk from https://www-xmodgames.com/

Google Calendar on Friday, September 14, 2018 6:01 AM
Google calendar keep tracking important events of life

Maps And Driving Directions on Friday, September 14, 2018 6:03 AM

replica omega watches on Monday, September 17, 2018 3:23 AM
Well we have been gigging way more than we have been doing anything else.